This area of the website provides access to ScotPHO and other publications that may be of interest to the public health community in Scotland. It contains:
- A chronological list of Latest Publications by ScotPHO. This area summarises new publications and website updates from 2014 onwards, with links providing further details.
- Published ScotPHO reports and papers.
- Our news alerts pages. These provide a weekly update on news stories, new research and new publications of relevance to public health intelligence in Scotland.
- Our e-Newsletters.
- Presentations and other resources from a Public Health Intelligence Training Course delivered by ScotPHO in 2011.
- An Overview of key data sources, including Scottish national data schemes, cross-sectional and longitudinal surveys, and international data sources.
- Other key resources. This includes Methodology, with links to some useful short reports on methodological topics, and an index of Scottish Government policies / strategies and supporting information relevant to population health and health improvement.