Comparative health: overview
This area of the website comprises:
- Our Health and Wellbeing Profiles which are part of our online profiles tool and includes topic specific profiles. We also have links to our archived profiles for 2008 and 2010.
- The latest version of our Health Inequalities Intervention Tool - Informing Investment to reduce health Inequalities (III).
- A brief outline of research relating to Excess mortality in Scotland and Glasgow and the so-called 'Scottish Effect' and 'Glasgow Effect'.
- A brief overview of health inequalities, with particular reference to Scottish datasets and publications.
- The Scotland and European Health for All Database.