Register with ScotPHO
To receive regular email updates from the Scottish Public Health Observatory (ScotPHO) please register with the website.
- Our weekly news alerts email.
- ScotPHO e-newsletters - usually two per year.
- Alerts about new additions and major updates to the ScotPHO website (e.g. newly published reports, new resources, etc.).
- Updates from the Public Health Information Network for Scotland (PHINS).
- Occasional emails about forthcoming events (e.g. conferences, seminars, etc.) relevant to public health in Scotland.
Enter your details in the registration form (right) and then click the "Submit" button to register.
On registering you will be sent a confirmation email containing an activation link. You must activate your registration using this link to receive regular email updates from ScotPHO.
If at any time we are unable to contact you using the details you have supplied (e.g. because the e-mail address you registered with is not accepting ScotPHO emails) we may remove your details from our mailing list. By subscribing you agree that we may do so.